Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

AU crash alert in Logic Pro X native mode, yet all 3rd Party plugins validated/compatible

Running Logic Pro 10.7.8 Ventura 13.4 on Mac Studio M1 Ultra in native mode (bc I want the processing power I paid for over a year ago)

Instead I keep receiving this alert:

despite the fact that all 3rd party plugins are up to date and Apple silicon compatible, and are all "successfully validated" in the plugin manager (which I cannot open unless in rosetta, or in an empty project in native mode, due to the inability to resolve this alert). Clicking "recover" triggers an "overview creation" calculation, which when finished goes right back to the same alert (quitting and restarting also does nothing). There is apparently no way to identify which plugin(s) is the problem, so no help from Logic Pro there.

I have tried a full audio unit reset; "disable failed units" does nothing since no units are failed and all are "successfully validated". There does not seem to be any way to resolve this except to continue using logic in rosetta, which is a bit ridiculous at this point in time.

Does anyone know what the problem is, or might be, or how to resolve it?

3rd Party sources in use:

Apogee

Native Instruments

Waves

Antares

IK multimedia

Soundtoys

Softube

Xfer

Audified

Focusrite

Valhalla

3rd parties not in use:

Celemony

Izotope

XLN

Kyle Beats

Nicky Romero (tried to delete/uninstall but didn't work apparently)

Bluecat Audio (tried to delete/uninstall but didn't work apparently)

Vital

Relab

Posted on Jun 9, 2023 3:51 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 11, 2023 10:00 AM

Try to disable midi 2.0. I don't know if this affects only midi plugins or any other, too.

BTW

(...)tried to delete/uninstall but didn't work apparently(...)

Look in the component folder for plugins you don't need:

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/

or

~/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/

Similar questions

2 replies

AU crash alert in Logic Pro X native mode, yet all 3rd Party plugins validated/compatible

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.