Help my teacher is spying on my ipad it’s weird and i don’t want that

so i went to school and brought my ipad(9th gen) and my teacher told me to open this app (metamoji app)which i dont know and never heard of before and i didnt even know that it was an app so i just went to the google classroom app cuz i thought its on google classroom or something then my teacher suddenly called my name and said “its not on google classroom ” AND IM LIKE HUH how did she know that i was using google classroom then she made me download the metamoji app and she knows what im doing in that app because shes making me draw something AND SHE KNOWS WHAT KIND OF DRAWING I DID WITHOUT LOOKING IN MY IPAD SHE ONLY LOOKS AT HER LAPTOP THEN SUDDENLY KNOWS EVERYTHING please help me its really really weird and i just cant stop thinking about it.

iPad, iPadOS 16

Posted on Jun 9, 2023 7:59 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 10, 2023 2:55 AM

Simple answer:

Discuss this with your parents.

5 replies

Jun 9, 2023 8:43 PM in response to natsumi15

I understand that you're feeling uncomfortable and violated by your teacher's actions. It's important to remember that you have a right to privacy, and your teacher should not be spying on you.

1. Install a privacy screen on your iPad. A privacy screen will make it difficult for anyone to see what you're doing on your iPad, even if they're standing behind you.
  2. Use a password or fingerprint to lock your iPad. This will prevent your teacher from accessing your iPad without your permission.
  3. Be careful about what apps you download. Make sure you only download apps from trusted sources, and be aware of the permissions that the app requests before you install it.
  4. Talk to your parents or another trusted adult about what's happening. They can help you to understand your rights and options, and they can support you if you decide to take action against your teacher.

It's important to remember that you're not alone. Many students have had similar experiences, and there are resources available to help you. If you're feeling uncomfortable or violated, don't hesitate to reach out for help.

Help my teacher is spying on my ipad it’s weird and i don’t want that

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.