Slow Yahoo mail with Safari Fix??

I am experiencing a dramatic slow down when trying to use Yahoo mail with Safari. Two techs could not figure it out. Any advice is welcome. Past 4 days Today is 6/9/2023 Fire Fox browser on Mac works fine

Posted on Jun 9, 2023 7:46 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 9, 2023 7:59 PM

ChickenAlfred Said:

"Slow Yahoo mail with Safari Fix??: I am experiencing a dramatic slow down when trying to use Yahoo mail with Safari. Two techs could not figure it out. Any advice is welcome. Past 4 days Today is 6/9/2023 Fire Fox browser on Mac works fine"

-------

Troubleshooting Slow Yahoo in Safari:

A. Clear the Temporary Internet Files:

Clear Temporary Internet Files, and see if it loads any faster. This is all about data remembrance.

B. Try a New Admin User:

What happens when you create a new administrator user, and log into it? Do you still get this error? If not, then it is likely an error with the current user. If so, then it is likely an error with your MacOS. Trash this used, once done troubleshooting with it.

C. Disable a VPN:

Are you using a VPN? If so, disable it.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 9, 2023 7:59 PM in response to ChickenAlfred

ChickenAlfred Said:

"Slow Yahoo mail with Safari Fix??: I am experiencing a dramatic slow down when trying to use Yahoo mail with Safari. Two techs could not figure it out. Any advice is welcome. Past 4 days Today is 6/9/2023 Fire Fox browser on Mac works fine"

-------

Troubleshooting Slow Yahoo in Safari:

A. Clear the Temporary Internet Files:

Clear Temporary Internet Files, and see if it loads any faster. This is all about data remembrance.

B. Try a New Admin User:

What happens when you create a new administrator user, and log into it? Do you still get this error? If not, then it is likely an error with the current user. If so, then it is likely an error with your MacOS. Trash this used, once done troubleshooting with it.

C. Disable a VPN:

Are you using a VPN? If so, disable it.

Slow Yahoo mail with Safari Fix??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.