Am trying to add a payment method using my visa card but it is being declined. I am told to contact apple as to why it is declined, kindly tell me my my visa card is not accepted even after filling in the correct details.

kindly let me know why my Visa card details are being declined as a payment method.. i am being told to contact Apple on why you can’t accept my visa card

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Jun 10, 2023 3:49 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 10, 2023 3:59 AM

See -> Payment methods you can use with your Apple ID

Payment methods you can use with your Apple ID – Apple Support (UK)

fyi: Not all credit & debit cards seem to work with App Store / iTunes Store, try a different one, or preferably a credit card. If your card is not accepted as a paymenf method, you need to contact your bank.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 10, 2023 3:59 AM in response to Brendanazi

See -> Payment methods you can use with your Apple ID

Payment methods you can use with your Apple ID – Apple Support (UK)

fyi: Not all credit & debit cards seem to work with App Store / iTunes Store, try a different one, or preferably a credit card. If your card is not accepted as a paymenf method, you need to contact your bank.

Am trying to add a payment method using my visa card but it is being declined. I am told to contact apple as to why it is declined, kindly tell me my my visa card is not accepted even after filling in the correct details.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.