Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

iMessage

On my phone my iMessage is not working on my iPhone 11 Pro it’s keep saying waiting for activation since about 5 weeks now

Posted on Jun 10, 2023 9:40 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 10, 2023 9:42 AM

To activate iMessage and FaceTime using your Phone number

First, check to know whether you have an SMS plan enabled at least for One SMS*** with your carrier. Contact your Carrier (Cellular Service Provider) the agency that issued the SIM to you

If your iPhone is used with a carrier not found in the wireless carrier articles, make sure you can send and receive international SMS. (One SMS*** Only)

If you can't turn on or sign in to iMessage or FaceTime - Apple ...

*** You may not have an SMS plan enabled by your carrier for the SIM/eSIM that you use on your device. Apple Inc does not provide SMS services.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 10, 2023 9:42 AM in response to Jamiujejejjjsj

To activate iMessage and FaceTime using your Phone number

First, check to know whether you have an SMS plan enabled at least for One SMS*** with your carrier. Contact your Carrier (Cellular Service Provider) the agency that issued the SIM to you

If your iPhone is used with a carrier not found in the wireless carrier articles, make sure you can send and receive international SMS. (One SMS*** Only)

If you can't turn on or sign in to iMessage or FaceTime - Apple ...

*** You may not have an SMS plan enabled by your carrier for the SIM/eSIM that you use on your device. Apple Inc does not provide SMS services.

iMessage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.