Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Safari cannot load Yahoo/Yahoo Finance

Safari throws a "Safari Can't Open the Page" error when trying to access Yahoo. I know this is an issue that has existed for a while.

I am on an M1 Mini and Ventura 13.4.

Has anyone found a solution?

Works fine in other browsers.

Mac mini, macOS 13.4

Posted on Jun 10, 2023 10:31 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 11, 2023 7:27 AM

I tried most of the items mentioned earlier but not sure about few items. For eg: App such as LastPass require extensions. I think there may be something else happening. Perhaps Yahoo finance is not optimized for Safari leaving us to use Chrome (known for its better speed. Hope Apple and Yahoo works together to resolve this real problem. I don't like to use both browsers in parallel but there is no other choice. Or may just forget Safari and use Chrome.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 11, 2023 7:27 AM in response to John Galt

I tried most of the items mentioned earlier but not sure about few items. For eg: App such as LastPass require extensions. I think there may be something else happening. Perhaps Yahoo finance is not optimized for Safari leaving us to use Chrome (known for its better speed. Hope Apple and Yahoo works together to resolve this real problem. I don't like to use both browsers in parallel but there is no other choice. Or may just forget Safari and use Chrome.

Safari cannot load Yahoo/Yahoo Finance

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.