If I lost my Apple Watch and it shows in setting but not the find my app how can I locate it

I lost my Apple Watch and it shows in setting but not the find my app how can I locate it

Apple Watch Series 3, watchOS 8

Posted on Jun 10, 2023 12:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 10, 2023 12:43 PM

Find My is the only way that you can track or locate a lost or missing device. If Find My isn't enabled on your watch before it goes missing, there is no other Apple service that can find, track, or otherwise flag your device for you. for more info, see the 'If you don't see your Apple Watch on the map' section in:

If your Apple Watch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 10, 2023 12:43 PM in response to Barbaralatimore

Find My is the only way that you can track or locate a lost or missing device. If Find My isn't enabled on your watch before it goes missing, there is no other Apple service that can find, track, or otherwise flag your device for you. for more info, see the 'If you don't see your Apple Watch on the map' section in:

If your Apple Watch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

If I lost my Apple Watch and it shows in setting but not the find my app how can I locate it

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.