Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Front Facing Camera zoom

Is there a way to make the default zoon of the selfie camera the zoomed-out version so I don't have to zoom out every time I open the selfie camera?

Thanks

iPhone 13 Pro

Posted on Jun 10, 2023 3:54 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 10, 2023 3:58 PM

As of the best of my knowledge, there is no built-in setting in iOS that allows you to set a default zoom level for the selfie camera. By default, the camera app should remember the zoom level you last used and maintain it until you change it again. However, it's possible that future iOS updates or specific iPhone models may introduce that setting. In the meantime, you can suggest it at their feedback website: Product Feedback - Apple

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 10, 2023 3:58 PM in response to MarkCalderan

As of the best of my knowledge, there is no built-in setting in iOS that allows you to set a default zoom level for the selfie camera. By default, the camera app should remember the zoom level you last used and maintain it until you change it again. However, it's possible that future iOS updates or specific iPhone models may introduce that setting. In the meantime, you can suggest it at their feedback website: Product Feedback - Apple

Front Facing Camera zoom

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.