Uninstalling an app

How do I uninstall an app from my IPhone13?

I’ve looked everywhere & I can’t figure it out.

iPhone 13, iOS 16

Posted on Jun 10, 2023 7:31 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 10, 2023 7:37 PM

You can simply delete the app that you want to uninstall.

How to Remove apps

Do any of the following:

• Remove an app from the Home Screen: Touch and hold the app on the Home Screen, tap Remove App, then tap Remove from Home Screen to keep it in App Library, or tap Delete App to delete it from iPhone.
  • Delete an app from App Library and Home Screen: Touch and hold the app in App Library, tap Delete App, then tap Delete. (See Find your apps in App Library.)

If you change your mind, you can redownload apps you’ve removed.

Axel F.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 10, 2023 7:37 PM in response to KPreston7

You can simply delete the app that you want to uninstall.

How to Remove apps

Do any of the following:

• Remove an app from the Home Screen: Touch and hold the app on the Home Screen, tap Remove App, then tap Remove from Home Screen to keep it in App Library, or tap Delete App to delete it from iPhone.
  • Delete an app from App Library and Home Screen: Touch and hold the app in App Library, tap Delete App, then tap Delete. (See Find your apps in App Library.)

If you change your mind, you can redownload apps you’ve removed.

Axel F.

Jun 10, 2023 7:41 PM in response to KPreston7

KPreston7 Said:

"Uninstalling an app: How do I uninstall an app from my IPhone13? I’ve looked everywhere & I can’t figure it out."

-------

Removing an App:

Unistalters are not required for mobile devices. Bluitin apps (i.e. Settings) cannot be deleted. So, if you need more help with a third-party app, contact the Developer. You'd find there Contact Us information in the app's site of the App Store.

Uninstalling an app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.