What’s it mean when I’m signing in to Apple, that there was an error connecting to my server

What’s it mean when trying to log in to apple that there was an error with my server

iPhone 14 Plus

Posted on Jun 11, 2023 3:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 13, 2023 10:17 AM

Hello Waymondwho,

If you're experiencing issues when trying to connect to an Apple service, you can learn what to do here: If you can't connect to the App Store, iTunes Store, or other Apple services - Apple Support

These steps may help:

1. Check the system status page
2. Make sure that your device is connected to the internet
3. Update your software
4. Check the date and time

For more information about those steps, check out the article we provided above.

If you tried all of the above steps and you still can’t connect, contact Apple Support. Get Support

Thanks.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 13, 2023 10:17 AM in response to Waymondwho

Hello Waymondwho,

If you're experiencing issues when trying to connect to an Apple service, you can learn what to do here: If you can't connect to the App Store, iTunes Store, or other Apple services - Apple Support

These steps may help:

1. Check the system status page
2. Make sure that your device is connected to the internet
3. Update your software
4. Check the date and time

For more information about those steps, check out the article we provided above.

If you tried all of the above steps and you still can’t connect, contact Apple Support. Get Support

Thanks.

What’s it mean when I’m signing in to Apple, that there was an error connecting to my server

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.