Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Related Article: If your Apple ID is locked or disabled

My account has been disabled

how did I fix this problem...I was working with a wonderful chat agent...she discovered I had a charge back on a stolen card..we were in the process of back to the counts with a new card, when I lost her

MacBook, macOS 10.12

Posted on Jun 11, 2023 2:38 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 11, 2023 3:13 PM

Please check ⤵️

If you see a message that says "Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes", there is a problem with your payment method on your account, to resolve the problem you need help from Apple support,  click -> contact Apple Support for help.

If your Apple ID is locked or disabled -> If your Apple ID is locked or disabled - Apple Support (CA)

-> Get a verification code and sign in with two-factor authentication

Get a verification code and sign in with two-factor authentication - Apple Support

If you have followed all the steps and instructions and if you still need help, get support from Apple directly -> Get Support or call Apple in your region see -> Contact Apple for support and service or check -> here for more support and assistance.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 11, 2023 3:13 PM in response to Pegilegi

Please check ⤵️

If you see a message that says "Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes", there is a problem with your payment method on your account, to resolve the problem you need help from Apple support,  click -> contact Apple Support for help.

If your Apple ID is locked or disabled -> If your Apple ID is locked or disabled - Apple Support (CA)

-> Get a verification code and sign in with two-factor authentication

Get a verification code and sign in with two-factor authentication - Apple Support

If you have followed all the steps and instructions and if you still need help, get support from Apple directly -> Get Support or call Apple in your region see -> Contact Apple for support and service or check -> here for more support and assistance.

My account has been disabled

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.