Screen Time Reset Password

This is a really big frustrating problem for me, I have a school Ipad that is unable to sign into an iCloud account because that setting is disabled. My dad put screen time on it and I can't take it off. When I go to forgot passcode it asked me to put in they Apple ID that was used to set it up. But none of my Apple ID’s nor his work!!!!

How do I figure out which Apple ID was used to set it up and is there a way I can get around it and just turn it off without the password screen time password or Apple ID?

Posted on Jun 11, 2023 4:19 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 11, 2023 4:52 PM

With it being a school iPad, it is likely that they use MDM (Mobile Device Management) software to further restrict what can be done with it. As for the Screen Time password, there is no way around it. Your Dad may need to bring the iPad to the school so it can be reset. Any attempt to reset it on your own will erase all data on the iPad, but I doubt the school would allow that if it is managed by them.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 11, 2023 4:52 PM in response to rileyxrose

With it being a school iPad, it is likely that they use MDM (Mobile Device Management) software to further restrict what can be done with it. As for the Screen Time password, there is no way around it. Your Dad may need to bring the iPad to the school so it can be reset. Any attempt to reset it on your own will erase all data on the iPad, but I doubt the school would allow that if it is managed by them.

Screen Time Reset Password

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.