Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

My Apple keeps telling me I have to pay something

my apple keeps telling me i have to pay something nut idk what it is and i cant download anythink till i pay

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone SE, iOS 16

Posted on Jun 11, 2023 4:39 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 11, 2023 4:51 PM

If it was taking money you had a subscription, whether you remember it or not. Unless you add a payment method back you will never be able to download anything. After you set up payment again you can find out where the money is being spent and why, and you can then deal with it by cancelling whatever you are paying for and possibly requesting a refund.

Here is a one-stop link for billing questions→Subscriptions and Billing - Official Apple Support. You can review your purchase history to see what you were charged for, cancel subscriptions and request refunds.

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 11, 2023 4:51 PM in response to jeaniemarie55

If it was taking money you had a subscription, whether you remember it or not. Unless you add a payment method back you will never be able to download anything. After you set up payment again you can find out where the money is being spent and why, and you can then deal with it by cancelling whatever you are paying for and possibly requesting a refund.

Here is a one-stop link for billing questions→Subscriptions and Billing - Official Apple Support. You can review your purchase history to see what you were charged for, cancel subscriptions and request refunds.

Jun 12, 2023 2:12 PM in response to jeaniemarie55

Then you will have to follow the guidance already posted to resolve it.

No one in this user-to-user forum can resolve it for you; it is up to you to check your subscriptions and cancel the ones you don’t want, then use the link to request a refund. You also have the option of contacting iTunes & App Store support using the Get Support link at the bottom of the article I already posted. Here it is again→Subscriptions and Billing - Official Apple Support.

My Apple keeps telling me I have to pay something

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.