Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Webpage not functioning only for me (iOS)

I use this page (link below) a lot for my job so it's becoming an issue. It doesn't fully load on Safari, Chrome or Opera on my iPhone (12 Pro Max, iOS 16.5). It works on my coworkers' and friends' phones, works on my MacBook.

The frame of the page loads but then I get two sets of loading dots instead of the filters and the calendar.

I have tried clearing all data, deleting apps and reinstalling, cleared networks settings, all Safari settings, deleting/reinstalling apps that might be interfering, contacted the site owner (no clue), used private mode, VPN, desktop mode, everything I can think of.

Here is the page:

https://www.americancinematheque.com/now-showing/

I've attached a screenshot too. Please help!

Posted on Jun 11, 2023 5:51 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 11, 2023 6:34 PM

GuthrieO Said:

"Webpage not functioning only for me (iOS): [...]I have tried clearing all data, deleting apps and reinstalling, cleared networks settings, all Safari settings, deleting/reinstalling apps that might be interfering, contacted the site owner (no clue), used private mode, VPN, desktop mode, everything I can think of.[...]"

-------

Thank you for the screenshot.

Troubleshooting Lagging Web Site:

A. Clear Temporary Internet Files:

If a Web Page lagging, try clearing out your Temporary Internet FilesHistoryCache, and Cookies. Go Here: Clear your Safari Browser History and Set Up Content Blockers on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

B. Close All Open Apps:

An app or two may not be responding in the background. So, close all apps, including this one. Hold you finger down as you swipe up from he bottom-left to the top-right corners. Then, close all of these open apps, by sweeping up quickly, one-app-at-a-time.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 11, 2023 6:34 PM in response to GuthrieO

GuthrieO Said:

"Webpage not functioning only for me (iOS): [...]I have tried clearing all data, deleting apps and reinstalling, cleared networks settings, all Safari settings, deleting/reinstalling apps that might be interfering, contacted the site owner (no clue), used private mode, VPN, desktop mode, everything I can think of.[...]"

-------

Thank you for the screenshot.

Troubleshooting Lagging Web Site:

A. Clear Temporary Internet Files:

If a Web Page lagging, try clearing out your Temporary Internet FilesHistoryCache, and Cookies. Go Here: Clear your Safari Browser History and Set Up Content Blockers on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

B. Close All Open Apps:

An app or two may not be responding in the background. So, close all apps, including this one. Hold you finger down as you swipe up from he bottom-left to the top-right corners. Then, close all of these open apps, by sweeping up quickly, one-app-at-a-time.

Webpage not functioning only for me (iOS)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.