Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

I forgot my iPhone password

I forgot my apple I phone 14 pro password please help me out

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Jun 11, 2023 8:27 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 11, 2023 8:39 PM

nishu35 Said:

"How to reach live Apple chat support?: I forgot my apple I phone 14 pro password please help me out"

-------

Chatting with Apple:

If calling is of no luck, contact Apple Support directly to chat with an Apple RepGo to: support.apple.com. From there, select Get Support. Log in and then, perform a chat session with an Apple Rep, requesting assistance with the pertaining issue.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 11, 2023 8:39 PM in response to nishu35

nishu35 Said:

"How to reach live Apple chat support?: I forgot my apple I phone 14 pro password please help me out"

-------

Chatting with Apple:

If calling is of no luck, contact Apple Support directly to chat with an Apple RepGo to: support.apple.com. From there, select Get Support. Log in and then, perform a chat session with an Apple Rep, requesting assistance with the pertaining issue.

Jun 11, 2023 8:47 PM in response to nishu35

Hello nishu35!

You will have to reset your device, and then restore it from a backup, (assuming your iPhone was backed up.)

To reset your iPhone without a computer, please see: If you see an iPhone or iPad unavailable message or Security Lockout screen - Apple Support

If you have a computer handy, please see: If you forgot your iPhone passcode - Apple Support

I hope this is helpful. Good Luck!

I forgot my iPhone password

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.