Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Someone with Apple connection compromised my credit card on June 3 and June 5. My credit card is with NCB ending 3982. How can I access the name of the purchaser. The purchaser did eight transactions without my authorization. Please help me!!

Someone with Apple connection compromised my credit card on June 3 and June 5. NCB card ending 3982. How do I get access to the persons name or phone number. This person made 8 unauthorised purchases from my card.

Posted on Jun 12, 2023 1:28 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 12, 2023 1:31 PM

You don’t. If you have charges that you don’t recognize, contact the merchant and your card issuer

2 replies

Someone with Apple connection compromised my credit card on June 3 and June 5. My credit card is with NCB ending 3982. How can I access the name of the purchaser. The purchaser did eight transactions without my authorization. Please help me!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.