How do i cancel applecare that i'm paying for monthly

iPhone 14

Posted on Jun 13, 2023 11:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 13, 2023 1:18 PM

To cancel monthly AppleCare, see the instructions in the "If you pay monthly or annually for your AppleCare plan" section of Cancel or change the payment method for your AppleCare plan - Apple Support

This is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you. If you have used the above instructions and still cannot cancel, see the following from that same support article:

If you finished setting up your account and you still don't see your plan, contact Apple Support.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 13, 2023 1:18 PM in response to muskann2802

To cancel monthly AppleCare, see the instructions in the "If you pay monthly or annually for your AppleCare plan" section of Cancel or change the payment method for your AppleCare plan - Apple Support

This is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you. If you have used the above instructions and still cannot cancel, see the following from that same support article:

If you finished setting up your account and you still don't see your plan, contact Apple Support.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.