i want to recover my music from an old account to my new account. I do have my old account pass word

recover all purchased music from my old apple account to my new account. And i do know my old apple ID for this . and i have purchased hundred of dollars worth of music over the years. my computer quit working and i had to purchase a new computer.

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Jun 13, 2023 2:36 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 17, 2023 10:19 AM

You can't move purchased content from one Apple ID to another. If you can still access your original Apple ID, you may be able to use Family Sharing.

Ideally, you don't create a new Apple ID when you buy a new device. You continue using the same one. If you have not purchased anything using the new Apple ID, you should sign out of it and continue to use your original Apple ID.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 17, 2023 10:19 AM in response to AirForce72

You can't move purchased content from one Apple ID to another. If you can still access your original Apple ID, you may be able to use Family Sharing.

Ideally, you don't create a new Apple ID when you buy a new device. You continue using the same one. If you have not purchased anything using the new Apple ID, you should sign out of it and continue to use your original Apple ID.

i want to recover my music from an old account to my new account. I do have my old account pass word

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.