Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Itunes

I have transferred all my cds to my iphone library. I am not able to play these. I get a message stating that they are not available in my region.

Posted on Jun 14, 2023 4:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 15, 2023 12:36 PM

Hi there Rodney3130,

If you are unable to play certain music imported from CDs, this has more information on why this may occur: If songs are missing from your music library after you turn on Sync Library

If this continues and you are not an Apple Music subscriber, please provide more details on how you synced these songs to your iPhone and if these songs can be played without issue in iTunes as well. We'll use that information to isolate this issue further.

Cheers!

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 15, 2023 12:36 PM in response to Rodney3130

Hi there Rodney3130,

If you are unable to play certain music imported from CDs, this has more information on why this may occur: If songs are missing from your music library after you turn on Sync Library

If this continues and you are not an Apple Music subscriber, please provide more details on how you synced these songs to your iPhone and if these songs can be played without issue in iTunes as well. We'll use that information to isolate this issue further.

Cheers!

Itunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.