Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Cant watch apple tv on hisense tv

Hello. I have subscribed the apple tv but I can’t watch it on tv. I can only watch on my phone. My tv have apple tv+. I can watch the trailer but when i click the movie. It shows “video not available. Please check your internet connection”. But my wifi works fine. Already reset the apple tv+ and configure the wifi. Still the same.

Posted on Jun 14, 2023 5:49 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 14, 2023 8:00 AM

if the phone use vpn then that could explain why it may work, as the appletv box does not support that currently

so if your region does not support appletv+, and the vpn saves your iphone then that could explain it.

otherwise, if it was me then I would reach out to their support

Get Support (apple.com)

and or

Contact - Official Apple

Support

And or

Contact - How to Contact Us - Apple

Or

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple

Support Options - Apple

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 14, 2023 8:00 AM in response to ramzes101

if the phone use vpn then that could explain why it may work, as the appletv box does not support that currently

so if your region does not support appletv+, and the vpn saves your iphone then that could explain it.

otherwise, if it was me then I would reach out to their support

Get Support (apple.com)

and or

Contact - Official Apple

Support

And or

Contact - How to Contact Us - Apple

Or

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple

Support Options - Apple

Nov 18, 2023 4:54 PM in response to ramzes101

I found your response with he following search, “there's an apple app on my Hisense device, but it only plays promotional content during prime hours.”

This is my same concern, but it works most of the day. During prime time we seem to be cutoff unless we switch to an Apple Device.

I wonder what deal Hisense made with Apple and if this act is intentional. Having spent thousands on Apple content and paying for a digital subscription I expect it to work on devices advertising Apple compatible.

Cant watch apple tv on hisense tv

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.