Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

What Apple Watches are compatible with iPhone 14 pro max

What Apple Watches are compatible with iPhone?

iPhone 14 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Jun 14, 2023 7:16 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 11, 2023 6:50 AM

I have a iphone pro max 14 what series of watches can I buy

11 replies

Nov 10, 2023 5:49 AM in response to glennisfromtownsville

glennisfromtownsville wrote:

I was looking at buying a series 9 Apple Watch but I thought I read somewhere only goes with Apple iPhones 15. Is this correct as I only have a 14 pro max

No, not correct.

The Series 9 Apple Watch is compatible with any iPhone running iOS 17. That means iPhone XS, XR or Later. Including iPhone SE second generation or later.

click here ➜ Apple Watch Series 9 - Technical Specifications

Jun 14, 2023 7:58 AM in response to chardia

All the current ones apple is selling are compatable I would not go back before series 5. The new software upgrades will be compatable with those however do keep in mind that series 4 is the last year for them to take the upgrade. So if you want to get more years out of it... Buy a newer one. If you want to save cash buy nothing less then series 4 but do keep in mind you will not be able to upgrade after this year. My guess is series 5 you can get 2 more years out of it. If you want to spend some and buy new the Ultra is a fantastic watch

What Apple Watches are compatible with iPhone 14 pro max

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.