How do I add travel rewards cards to Apple Wallet

I’m trying to add a travel rewards card to Apple Wallet, how do I do it when it’s not a credit or debit card?

iPhone 8, iOS 16

Posted on Jun 14, 2023 10:24 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 14, 2023 10:34 AM

Hi Razduck,

If you want to add a travel rewards card to your Apple Wallet, you generally need to do so through the related app for that service, not through Apple Wallet. Here’s the general process:

1. Download and install the relevant app for your travel rewards program.

2. Open the app and log in to your account.

3. There should be an option within the app to “Add to Apple Wallet” – it may be under account settings or card settings.

4. Follow the prompts to add your travel rewards card to Apple Wallet.

If the program you’re using doesn’t support adding cards to Apple Wallet directly, you may not be able to add it. If you’re having trouble, it may be helpful to reach out to the company’s customer service for assistance.

Please note, the exact steps may vary depending on the specific app and its layout. Again, some rewards cards may not support integration with Apple Wallet.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 14, 2023 10:34 AM in response to Razduck

Hi Razduck,

If you want to add a travel rewards card to your Apple Wallet, you generally need to do so through the related app for that service, not through Apple Wallet. Here’s the general process:

1. Download and install the relevant app for your travel rewards program.

2. Open the app and log in to your account.

3. There should be an option within the app to “Add to Apple Wallet” – it may be under account settings or card settings.

4. Follow the prompts to add your travel rewards card to Apple Wallet.

If the program you’re using doesn’t support adding cards to Apple Wallet directly, you may not be able to add it. If you’re having trouble, it may be helpful to reach out to the company’s customer service for assistance.

Please note, the exact steps may vary depending on the specific app and its layout. Again, some rewards cards may not support integration with Apple Wallet.

How do I add travel rewards cards to Apple Wallet

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.