Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

My camera not work please help

my camera is not working please fix it

Posted on Jun 15, 2023 2:36 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 15, 2023 2:40 AM

If you're talking about your rear camera:--> If the camera or flash on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch isn't working

If you're talking about your front camera for Face ID:

If you're sure that nothing (case/cover, screen protector, dirt) interferes with your front camera (remove any obstacles, if present), see this support article:--> If Face ID isn't working on your iPhone or iPad Pro and/or this one:--> If an alert says Face ID has been disabled on your iPhone or iPad Pro

If the issue persists, after performing all the steps provided in the above support articles, contact Apple Support directly, using this specific link:--> Apple Support , or make an appointment and have your device inspected at an Apple Store or AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) among this list:--> https://locate.apple.com/choose-country-region. After checking it out, they'll give you all the available options.

Regards

Giulio

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 15, 2023 2:40 AM in response to Ch-aha

If you're talking about your rear camera:--> If the camera or flash on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch isn't working

If you're talking about your front camera for Face ID:

If you're sure that nothing (case/cover, screen protector, dirt) interferes with your front camera (remove any obstacles, if present), see this support article:--> If Face ID isn't working on your iPhone or iPad Pro and/or this one:--> If an alert says Face ID has been disabled on your iPhone or iPad Pro

If the issue persists, after performing all the steps provided in the above support articles, contact Apple Support directly, using this specific link:--> Apple Support , or make an appointment and have your device inspected at an Apple Store or AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) among this list:--> https://locate.apple.com/choose-country-region. After checking it out, they'll give you all the available options.

Regards

Giulio

My camera not work please help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.