Newsroom Update

This fall, AirPods software updates will transform the way users respond to Siri, take calls, and immerse themselves in their favorite games. Learn more >

is there an operatingmanual for the Airpods Max?

Is there an operating manual for the AirPods Max?

I need tips to make the most of my “Max.”

OLED77CXPUA,

Posted on Jun 15, 2023 1:17 PM

Question marked as Best reply
6 replies

Jun 21, 2023 11:41 PM in response to tmbashor

Yes, there is an operating manual for the AirPods Max. You can find it on the Apple Support website1 or in the AirPods User Guide2. You can also buy a Kindle edition of the AirPods Max 2023 User Guide3 on Amazon. These manuals will help you set up, use and troubleshoot your AirPods Max with different devices and features. Looking for ELK Stack online and Corporate Training

Jun 15, 2023 7:16 PM in response to tmbashor

Thank you, Jan.

This guide came with the AirPods in a tiny micro version and difficult to read with the color combinations. But, while it does help to pair & turn on the air pods, it doesn’t really explain how to operate, maintain, protect and get the most out of the device on a daily basis.

‘Apple seems to have taken too much for granted with this product. I’m an older user with hearing aides. I bought them to wear with the hearing aides so I’m not a seasoned AirPods user. I need help from apples to zebras.

Thanks for your help.

Best.

is there an operatingmanual for the Airpods Max?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.