Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

How do I change the name on AirPods

How do I change the name on my AirPods in settings?

Posted on Jun 15, 2023 2:29 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 15, 2023 4:52 PM

For instructions for changing the name of AirPoids, see the following from: Change the settings of your AirPods and AirPods Pro - Apple Support

Name your AirPods

1. Open your charging case.
  2. With your AirPods in your ears and connected to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, go to Settings > Bluetooth. Alternatively, you can go to Settings > AirPods.
  3. Tap the More Info button  next to your AirPods. 
  4. Tap the current name.
  5. Enter a new name for your AirPods.
  6. Tap Done.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 15, 2023 4:52 PM in response to jymia65

For instructions for changing the name of AirPoids, see the following from: Change the settings of your AirPods and AirPods Pro - Apple Support

Name your AirPods

1. Open your charging case.
  2. With your AirPods in your ears and connected to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, go to Settings > Bluetooth. Alternatively, you can go to Settings > AirPods.
  3. Tap the More Info button  next to your AirPods. 
  4. Tap the current name.
  5. Enter a new name for your AirPods.
  6. Tap Done.

How do I change the name on AirPods

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.