How can I print another invoice in PDF format?

I live in Brazil and a friend bought me an iphone and brought the invoice, but the invoice is a little faded. How can I print another invoice in PDF format? the number of the invoice is 20***(I PHONE 14 PRO MAX 1TB SPACE BLACK)

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

iPhone 14 Pro Max

Posted on Jun 16, 2023 4:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 16, 2023 4:33 AM

If the print is unreadable, if your friend bought the iPhone at Apple Online Shop, s/he should contact Apple directly using this link:--> Contact Apple for support and service.

In all other circumstances (Apple phisycal Stores, Authorized Resellers, who have their own accounting system) s/he must contact the seller and ask for a copy of that document.

Regards

Giulio

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 16, 2023 4:33 AM in response to Marcelohsl

If the print is unreadable, if your friend bought the iPhone at Apple Online Shop, s/he should contact Apple directly using this link:--> Contact Apple for support and service.

In all other circumstances (Apple phisycal Stores, Authorized Resellers, who have their own accounting system) s/he must contact the seller and ask for a copy of that document.

Regards

Giulio

How can I print another invoice in PDF format?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.