Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

my iphone14 pro is only taking black/white pictures

My iPhone 14 pro is only taking black/white pictures, it was taking color pics until yesterday. portrait and video are in color

Posted on Jun 16, 2023 2:39 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 16, 2023 2:52 PM

You might be using a filter in your Camera app.

To select a filter, open the Camera app, tap the up arrow at the top of the screen, just under the Dynamic Island, and swipe left on the bottom menu until you see the Filter icon that looks like a Venn diagram.

You might also find useful to know that you can remove filters from pictures you’ve already taken in your Photos app.

If you need more information, I’d suggest having a look at the Use iPhone camera tools to set up your shot Apple Support page.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 16, 2023 2:52 PM in response to dedria65

You might be using a filter in your Camera app.

To select a filter, open the Camera app, tap the up arrow at the top of the screen, just under the Dynamic Island, and swipe left on the bottom menu until you see the Filter icon that looks like a Venn diagram.

You might also find useful to know that you can remove filters from pictures you’ve already taken in your Photos app.

If you need more information, I’d suggest having a look at the Use iPhone camera tools to set up your shot Apple Support page.

my iphone14 pro is only taking black/white pictures

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.