Charged for something I did NOT buy.

Hi, I recently got a new phone and I was recovering games and one of those was FNAF “Five nights at Fredy’s” and when I pressed the little cloud meaning I had already owned it and i could download it with no charge. A message appeared to confirm my billing address of my card me not knowing I was getting charged for a whole different game. At first I thought it was FNAF but then I checked my purchase history and it turns out I was charged for In-Game gems.. but I didn’t buy any gems and I was charged $39.43 for 6 different purchases the same day.. June 14. But I’m extremely confused as in why I was charged without me actually going to the game and buying them and as well as because I checked the game to see if they at least gave me the In-Game gems but no I didn’t receive anything. I would like a refund and I’ve waited for the purchase to be completed and when I check on report a problem on apple “my” purchase was not there so I don’t know what to do but I would like my money back, Thank you.

Posted on Jun 16, 2023 4:14 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 17, 2023 1:00 AM

Get support from Apple directly -> Get Support or call Apple in your region see -> Contact Apple for support and service or check -> here for more support and assistance.

1 reply

Charged for something I did NOT buy.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.