Report ad

I was playing a game and in the middle of it an app (Dragonscapes Adventure) shows its ad. Im fine watching a 30sec ad but my concern is after the as shows, you cant close it at all. There is a tiny x button but its right next to the button which directs you the the app in appstore so no matter how small your finger is you wont be able to close it. Because of this im not able to continue my game and im forced to just close the app completely and lose my progress everytime that ad plays.

here is how the x looks like. its in the upper right. Theyre really cheating and i would like to report this so that it gets taken down

Posted on Jun 16, 2023 9:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 20, 2023 4:46 AM

Yes. I think if there’s a way to report ads that would be helpful. Ads like these should be banned as well as overly intrusive ones like Royal Match. Those play over a minute, then a popup then a demo then another popup. At least im still able to close it though but thats 3minutes of your life wasted.

9 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 20, 2023 4:46 AM in response to atc042002

Yes. I think if there’s a way to report ads that would be helpful. Ads like these should be banned as well as overly intrusive ones like Royal Match. Those play over a minute, then a popup then a demo then another popup. At least im still able to close it though but thats 3minutes of your life wasted.

Report ad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.