can i get a free replacement of a single airpod

my right airpod doesn’t work or charge i try charging it and no sound or anything comes from it. i was wondering if i can get a free replacement for the right airpod.

AirPods (3rd generation)

Posted on Jun 17, 2023 2:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 18, 2023 1:28 AM

lexa6 Said:

"can i get a free replacement of a single airpod: my right airpod doesn’t work or charge i try charging it and no sound or anything comes from it. i was wondering if i can get a free replacement for the right airpod."

-------

Troubleshooting AirPods Balance:

A. Visit Apple Support links:

B. Verify an App's Balance:

If using an App, note that apps have their own balance settings as well. That would overrule that set in the Mac. So, make sure that the balance is set in the middle on an app itse

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 18, 2023 1:28 AM in response to lexa6

lexa6 Said:

"can i get a free replacement of a single airpod: my right airpod doesn’t work or charge i try charging it and no sound or anything comes from it. i was wondering if i can get a free replacement for the right airpod."

-------

Troubleshooting AirPods Balance:

A. Visit Apple Support links:

B. Verify an App's Balance:

If using an App, note that apps have their own balance settings as well. That would overrule that set in the Mac. So, make sure that the balance is set in the middle on an app itse

can i get a free replacement of a single airpod

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.