Gamecenter missing data

My wife logged in to Apple Arcade to play bloons td 6 today and all of the saved information in icloud was missing. When I went and looked at her gamcenter, it shows that she hasn't played anything since April 1 and it's now June 18th. She's been playing multiple times per week. How can we recover her missing data?

iPad (9th generation)

Posted on Jun 18, 2023 6:29 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 18, 2023 6:35 PM

Hello SecretBear,

I'm sorry to hear your wife is having issues with Game Center. I'm not sure why it's not saving the data and I'm not sure how to recover the missing data.

Could you please confirm iCloud is saving Game Center data? This will also prevent future issues.

1. Open Settings
  2. Tap on your Apple ID (Your Name)
  3. Tap on iCloud
  4. Tap on Show All, under Apps Using iCloud

Please confirm Game Center is saving data to iCloud!

I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but hope this answer helps you!

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 18, 2023 6:35 PM in response to SecretBear

Hello SecretBear,

I'm sorry to hear your wife is having issues with Game Center. I'm not sure why it's not saving the data and I'm not sure how to recover the missing data.

Could you please confirm iCloud is saving Game Center data? This will also prevent future issues.

1. Open Settings
  2. Tap on your Apple ID (Your Name)
  3. Tap on iCloud
  4. Tap on Show All, under Apps Using iCloud

Please confirm Game Center is saving data to iCloud!

I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but hope this answer helps you!

Jun 22, 2023 7:34 AM in response to SecretBear

Unfortunately, I believe the only way to recover the data would be to revert to an old backup when the data was there. I'm not sure why the sudden change and lose of data. All I can recommend is to ensure that Game Center and the game itself is backed up to iCloud (which in this case I know you have said it already is). You can also insure when logging into the game, the game loads your Game Center profile.

Gamecenter missing data

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.