My iphone 13 has got stolen pls track it

iPhone 13, iOS 16

Posted on Jun 19, 2023 8:14 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 19, 2023 8:32 AM

If Find My was not enabled on your iPhone....before....it was lost, it is not possible to locate the phone using the Find My application.

If Find My was enabled before the phone was lost, and it appears as "Offline" when you check the Find My map......

1) The battery has run down and/or

2) The phone does not have a connection to the Internet where it is currently located

There is nothing else that you can do other than check a few times each day to see if the status of the phone has changed.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 19, 2023 8:32 AM in response to Adil_786

If Find My was not enabled on your iPhone....before....it was lost, it is not possible to locate the phone using the Find My application.

If Find My was enabled before the phone was lost, and it appears as "Offline" when you check the Find My map......

1) The battery has run down and/or

2) The phone does not have a connection to the Internet where it is currently located

There is nothing else that you can do other than check a few times each day to see if the status of the phone has changed.

My iphone 13 has got stolen pls track it

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.