Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

My screen is green and flickering not sure what happened but need help resolving. I have completed a hard reset and still green.

How to resolve green flickering screen on my Iphone 12. I have completed a hard reset and it is still green.

iPhone 12, iOS 16

Posted on Jun 19, 2023 10:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 19, 2023 10:54 AM

Not sure if what you are calling a hard reset was in fact really a Forced Restart. Try the Forced Restart.

Follow the instructions very carefully, as this is a bit tricky. You may need to repeat this several times.

Force restart iPhone - Apple Support

There are only 2 possible results when you perform a Forced Restart:

1) The phone returns to normal operation

or

2) There is a hardware problem with the phone that will need attention at the Apple Store (make an appointment) or at an authorized Apple Service shop

Find Locations

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 19, 2023 10:54 AM in response to quincee273

Not sure if what you are calling a hard reset was in fact really a Forced Restart. Try the Forced Restart.

Follow the instructions very carefully, as this is a bit tricky. You may need to repeat this several times.

Force restart iPhone - Apple Support

There are only 2 possible results when you perform a Forced Restart:

1) The phone returns to normal operation

or

2) There is a hardware problem with the phone that will need attention at the Apple Store (make an appointment) or at an authorized Apple Service shop

Find Locations

My screen is green and flickering not sure what happened but need help resolving. I have completed a hard reset and still green.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.