I have just updated my iCloud storage and yet me latest IOS still won’t install, what’s up?

I have just updated my iCloud storage and yet me latest IOS still won’t install, what’s up?

Posted on Jun 19, 2023 12:34 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 19, 2023 1:40 PM

iCloud storage has nothing to do with built-in storage on your iPhone. Buying more iCloud storage does NOT increase the iPhone’s internal storage. Sorry.

If your iPhone is telling you you don't have enough storage to install the latest iOS then your only option is to offload unused apps, delete any other data that you don't use anymore. etc. until you have enough space.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 19, 2023 1:40 PM in response to Juliead7

iCloud storage has nothing to do with built-in storage on your iPhone. Buying more iCloud storage does NOT increase the iPhone’s internal storage. Sorry.

If your iPhone is telling you you don't have enough storage to install the latest iOS then your only option is to offload unused apps, delete any other data that you don't use anymore. etc. until you have enough space.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.