iMac stuck on Apple progress page after resetting

So I reset my iMac yesterday 2 days ago via the internet and now it's stuck on the Apple progress page and has been for 2 days What should I do

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Apple Watch Series 8

Posted on Jun 19, 2023 6:13 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 20, 2023 4:35 PM

If it won't boot fully you likely have a hardware failure and need to take the computer in for service. The steps for how to handle a Mac that will not fully startup are in If your Mac doesn't start up all the way - Apple Support

In order to get your computer serviced please take it to an Apple Authorized Service Provider in your general area. If you are unaware of any, please click the following link to begin finding one. Apple Authorized Service Provider Locator (AASP) & Genius Appointment

Good luck!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 20, 2023 4:35 PM in response to Joebananas1

If it won't boot fully you likely have a hardware failure and need to take the computer in for service. The steps for how to handle a Mac that will not fully startup are in If your Mac doesn't start up all the way - Apple Support

In order to get your computer serviced please take it to an Apple Authorized Service Provider in your general area. If you are unaware of any, please click the following link to begin finding one. Apple Authorized Service Provider Locator (AASP) & Genius Appointment

Good luck!

iMac stuck on Apple progress page after resetting

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.