Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Download all content

How do I download all iCloud contents?

iPad Pro (6th generation)

Posted on Jun 20, 2023 2:56 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 20, 2023 3:28 AM

If your iPad is signed-in to iCloud with your AppleID, your iPad will automatically synchronise with iCloud. Some saved files may be downloaded upon first-access by your iPad. You can, however, force individual files or folders that have not already been fully synchronised with your iPad to be downloaded from iCloud…

From the Files App, identify a file or folder that you wish to download. Touch-and-hold (i.e., a long-touch) the item to expose the action menu. Select Download Now from the menu:

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 20, 2023 3:28 AM in response to Sandini37

If your iPad is signed-in to iCloud with your AppleID, your iPad will automatically synchronise with iCloud. Some saved files may be downloaded upon first-access by your iPad. You can, however, force individual files or folders that have not already been fully synchronised with your iPad to be downloaded from iCloud…

From the Files App, identify a file or folder that you wish to download. Touch-and-hold (i.e., a long-touch) the item to expose the action menu. Select Download Now from the menu:

Download all content

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.