Related Article: If your Apple ID is locked or disabled

Apple id inactive

My apple id is inactive. Any solution

iPhone 12, iOS 15

Posted on Jun 20, 2023 8:06 AM

2 replies

Jun 20, 2023 8:09 AM in response to olumide164

Please check ⤵️

If you see a message that says "Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes", there is a problem with your payment method on your account, to resolve the problem you need help from Apple support,  click -> contact Apple Support for help.

If your Apple ID is locked or disabled -> If your Apple ID is locked or disabled - Apple Support (CA)

-> Get a verification code and sign in with two-factor authentication

Get a verification code and sign in with two-factor authentication - Apple Support

If you've ever requested to deactivate your Apple ID, see -> How to deactivate your Apple ID account

How to deactivate your Apple ID account – Apple Support (UK)

scroll to ⤵️

How to temporarily deactivate your Apple ID

Sign in with your Apple ID at privacy.apple.com on a Mac, PC, iPhone or iPad, and select "Request to deactivate your account". If you can’t see this option, it means that this feature is not available in your country or region. 

When you request to deactivate your account, you receive a unique alphanumeric access code. Make sure that you keep this access code in a safe place – you must have it to reactivate your account. 

After we verify that you are the account holder making the request, we deactivate your account.

Can I reactivate my account?

Yes. If you request account deactivation, you'll receive a unique alphanumeric access code. When you're ready to reactivate your Apple ID, contact Apple Support, provide your access code and we’ll help you reactivate your account. If you lose this code, we won't be able to help reactivate your account. 

See the following Apple articles:

Activation Lock for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Activation Lock for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

How to remove Activation Lock -> How to remove Activation Lock – Apple Support (UK)

If your Apple ID says it's inactive you'll need to reach out for support from Apple directly -> Get Support

Apple id inactive

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.