How to email apple about a unrecognised purchase: a scam from credit card

Can you tell me that how can i email apple because recently i got scammed : my card purchase of 24900pkr was unrecognised i just want to get details of that transaction as it was iTunes purchase so please tell me any solution

Posted on Jun 20, 2023 10:51 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 20, 2023 12:25 PM

If the purchase is not listed in your Apple ID account and it was actually from someone else, Apple will not share that information. You need to address it with your credit card company and dispute the transaction. And, if your ID or card are comromised, you need to inform your bank and cancel the card; also change your Apple ID and all passwords immediately.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 20, 2023 12:25 PM in response to Saif-45-ali

If the purchase is not listed in your Apple ID account and it was actually from someone else, Apple will not share that information. You need to address it with your credit card company and dispute the transaction. And, if your ID or card are comromised, you need to inform your bank and cancel the card; also change your Apple ID and all passwords immediately.

How to email apple about a unrecognised purchase: a scam from credit card

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.