Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

I need a copy of my receipt

how do I get a copy of my receipt

Mac mini (M2 Pro, 2023)

Posted on Jun 20, 2023 2:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 20, 2023 5:40 PM

Did you buy the product directly from Apple within the last ~18 months? If so, you received an e-mail conformation and there is a link to an invoice in the upper right of that message:

If it as been more than ~18 months, you need to contact Apple and they are not here. This is a user-to-user community.

If you bought form a reseller, Apple cannot furnish you with a receipt. Only the seller can.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 20, 2023 5:40 PM in response to donnell184

Did you buy the product directly from Apple within the last ~18 months? If so, you received an e-mail conformation and there is a link to an invoice in the upper right of that message:

If it as been more than ~18 months, you need to contact Apple and they are not here. This is a user-to-user community.

If you bought form a reseller, Apple cannot furnish you with a receipt. Only the seller can.

I need a copy of my receipt

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.