I need my Apple Pay To Work

It don’t let anyone send me money

iPhone 12 mini, iOS 16

Posted on Jun 20, 2023 5:07 PM

2 replies

Jun 20, 2023 5:24 PM in response to Aaliyah6

What was the result when you followed the guidance in the Related Article above your name on this page, that you were reading just before you posted here? If the Related Article doesn't answer your question please post back with more details about the issue and another user in this user-to-user forum will try to help.

And note that this is not a chat service, and is not a way to communicate directly with Apple; it is a user-to-user technical support forum. If you have a question or issue that you think another user can help you with please describe it in as much detail as you can and a user who sees your request and thinks they can help will answer, but that might not be immediate; it could be hours later. Here is some advice on how to do that effectively→Writing an effective Apple Support Communities post.

If you want to contact Apple use the Support link at the very top of this page or call Apple by choosing a number from this list→Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

I need my Apple Pay To Work

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.