Cracked lens on iPhone 14 pro

I have no idea how as I take good care of my Iphone

but one of the rear camera lenses cracked. It has no

effect, camera works normally but I am told in apple service

that the entire motherboard has to be replaced which would

cost half of what I payed just a couple of months ago.

I am completely new to Apple and my question is

is there some way to trade such phone for a new one

for perhaps a lower price?

iPhone 14 Pro, iOS 16

Posted on Jun 20, 2023 6:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 20, 2023 6:30 PM

Hello amirknez!

You can find the Trade-In Value of your device Here, and then you can compare the costs.

I hope this is helpful. Good Luck!

Edit- I didn’t see the iPhone 14 Pro Max in the list of iPhones to choose from, within the “Find your trade-in value” tool. Maybe it isn’t eligible for Trade-In? Thoughts, anyone?

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 20, 2023 6:30 PM in response to amirknez

Hello amirknez!

You can find the Trade-In Value of your device Here, and then you can compare the costs.

I hope this is helpful. Good Luck!

Edit- I didn’t see the iPhone 14 Pro Max in the list of iPhones to choose from, within the “Find your trade-in value” tool. Maybe it isn’t eligible for Trade-In? Thoughts, anyone?

Jun 20, 2023 6:26 PM in response to amirknez

You can find out by starting a new phone order using the Trade-in process. During that process, you will be asked a few questions on the condition of the phone you are trading in. Be sure to answer all the questions (there are only a few) as honestly as possible. The end results is you will get a potential trade-in value. Most likely, you will be offered little or no trade-in value.

Alternately, you can contact Apple Sales directly and ask them what your options are.

Cracked lens on iPhone 14 pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.