Trusted Phone Number Change

So I have two old iCloud accounts that I need help accessing.. I have the passwords for them, but I just don't remember my old trusted phone numbers that I had set up to access them.. When I try logging-in it says that the accounts were disabled for security reasons and then direct me to enter the trusted phone numbers I used for the two-safe authenticator.. I don't know what to do 😭 please help..

Posted on Jun 20, 2023 10:50 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 20, 2023 11:24 PM

and then direct me to enter the trusted phone numbers

Please check ⤵️

Sign in to your Apple ID account page and edit / update your Apple ID details -> https://appleid.apple.com

• edit / update your trusted phone number.

If you see a message that says "Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes", there is a problem with your payment method on your account, to resolve the problem you need help from Apple support,  click -> contact Apple Support for help.

If your Apple ID is locked or disabled -> If your Apple ID is locked or disabled - Apple Support (CA)

-> Get a verification code and sign in with two-factor authentication

Get a verification code and sign in with two-factor authentication - Apple Support

If you have followed all the steps and instructions and if you still need help, get support from Apple directly -> Get Support or call Apple in your region see -> Contact Apple for support and service or check -> here for more support and assistance. 

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 20, 2023 11:24 PM in response to iNeedYurHelp

and then direct me to enter the trusted phone numbers

Please check ⤵️

Sign in to your Apple ID account page and edit / update your Apple ID details -> https://appleid.apple.com

• edit / update your trusted phone number.

If you see a message that says "Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes", there is a problem with your payment method on your account, to resolve the problem you need help from Apple support,  click -> contact Apple Support for help.

If your Apple ID is locked or disabled -> If your Apple ID is locked or disabled - Apple Support (CA)

-> Get a verification code and sign in with two-factor authentication

Get a verification code and sign in with two-factor authentication - Apple Support

If you have followed all the steps and instructions and if you still need help, get support from Apple directly -> Get Support or call Apple in your region see -> Contact Apple for support and service or check -> here for more support and assistance. 

Trusted Phone Number Change

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.