Loyalty cards apple wallet

How do I add a loyalty card to Apple wallet can’t find that option

iPhone 11, iOS 16

Posted on Jun 21, 2023 5:02 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 21, 2023 6:33 AM

Hello deborahfromhenley on thames,

Please make sure your country or region supports Apple Pay - Countries and regions that support Apple Pay - Apple Support.

Furthermore you will need to check if your card and card issuer support Apple Pay and being added to Apple Wallet. That is on the card issuer's end not Apple. Your device will also need to support Apple Pay and should be updated to the most recent version. How to add Apple Card to your Apple devices - Apple Support

If you have trouble, please read - If you can't add a card to Apple Wallet to use with Apple Pay - Apple Support.

I hope this helps!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 21, 2023 6:33 AM in response to deborahfromhenley on thames

Hello deborahfromhenley on thames,

Please make sure your country or region supports Apple Pay - Countries and regions that support Apple Pay - Apple Support.

Furthermore you will need to check if your card and card issuer support Apple Pay and being added to Apple Wallet. That is on the card issuer's end not Apple. Your device will also need to support Apple Pay and should be updated to the most recent version. How to add Apple Card to your Apple devices - Apple Support

If you have trouble, please read - If you can't add a card to Apple Wallet to use with Apple Pay - Apple Support.

I hope this helps!

Loyalty cards apple wallet

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.