Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

My iPhone 13 not ringing when called.

iPhone 13, iOS 16

Posted on Jun 21, 2023 3:41 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 21, 2023 4:28 PM

Some things to check:

The ring/silent switch on the left side of the phone. See the following Apple article: How to put your iPhone on vibrate, ring, or silent mode - Apple Support

Check the ringer volume at Settings > Sounds & Haptics > Ringtone & Alert Volume.

Settings > Phone > Silence Unknown Callers. See: Detect and block spam phone calls - Apple Support

Do Not Disturb. See: Use Do Not Disturb with Focus on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

If none of the above, also try restarting. See instructions in: Restart your iPhone - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 21, 2023 4:28 PM in response to Ianfromdeu

Some things to check:

The ring/silent switch on the left side of the phone. See the following Apple article: How to put your iPhone on vibrate, ring, or silent mode - Apple Support

Check the ringer volume at Settings > Sounds & Haptics > Ringtone & Alert Volume.

Settings > Phone > Silence Unknown Callers. See: Detect and block spam phone calls - Apple Support

Do Not Disturb. See: Use Do Not Disturb with Focus on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

If none of the above, also try restarting. See instructions in: Restart your iPhone - Apple Support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.