You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

icloud for windows not letting me login

Just downloaded the newest version of iCloud for Windows and it will not let me sign in. I know my credentials are correct because I can log in without issues on itunes and icloud.com. Its giving me the error "Icloud for Windows has not fully initialized. Please wait a moment and log in again"

Also, sometimes it states, 'Verification Error, Unknown error occurred"

I'm running Windows 10 version 22H2

Any ideas?

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Jun 21, 2023 4:37 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 21, 2023 5:00 PM

Please check if your Windows is up to date or not! How to check Windows updates:

On the left bottom corner there is a search icon > type "Windows update" > click "check for updates"

If there are any updates required then download and install updates. Your computer may restart. Relaunch your iCloud or iTunes.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 21, 2023 5:00 PM in response to evie.burkhardt

Please check if your Windows is up to date or not! How to check Windows updates:

On the left bottom corner there is a search icon > type "Windows update" > click "check for updates"

If there are any updates required then download and install updates. Your computer may restart. Relaunch your iCloud or iTunes.

icloud for windows not letting me login

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.