It won’t accept my card says failed do I have an unpaid balance? An what for

Do I have an unpaid balance

Posted on Jun 22, 2023 8:05 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 22, 2023 10:40 PM

Hi Marieann0928

welcome to the Apple (user-to-user) Community.

We are all Apple users, like yourself, in the communiuty, so no-one here has access to your accounts or details. We'd like to help howebver.

Apple Support have articles online that may be helpful :

How to check your Apple Account Balance: Check your Apple Account balance - Apple Support

How to see what you were charged for: If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

If needed: How to: Add money to your Apple Account balance - Apple Support

If you disputed a charge from Apple, you may need to authorise your card-provider to allow payments to Apple again.

or

What to do: If your payment method is declined in the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

If needed:

Billing and Subscriptions webpage / info / support / contact:

Subscriptions and Billing - Official Apple Support

All the best :-)

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 22, 2023 10:40 PM in response to Marieann0928

Hi Marieann0928

welcome to the Apple (user-to-user) Community.

We are all Apple users, like yourself, in the communiuty, so no-one here has access to your accounts or details. We'd like to help howebver.

Apple Support have articles online that may be helpful :

How to check your Apple Account Balance: Check your Apple Account balance - Apple Support

How to see what you were charged for: If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

If needed: How to: Add money to your Apple Account balance - Apple Support

If you disputed a charge from Apple, you may need to authorise your card-provider to allow payments to Apple again.

or

What to do: If your payment method is declined in the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

If needed:

Billing and Subscriptions webpage / info / support / contact:

Subscriptions and Billing - Official Apple Support

All the best :-)

It won’t accept my card says failed do I have an unpaid balance? An what for

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.