Concerning the Beats Flex

has the issue with the constant on screen pop up about connecting been solved?

they’re a pretty good pair of headphones…rugged and will last pretty much the whole day plus they’re extremely comfy…

Posted on Jun 22, 2023 12:04 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 26, 2023 4:06 PM

not really sure about which model exactly it was….

think most likely it would have been one of the latest models at that time… thanks for the advice, would’ve been most awesome had it come sooner lol really liked how they worked may even purchase another pair when the spare cash is in hand…..

for right now, the Sony WI-C310 is doin the job and kinda has an equal feel when they’re being used.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 26, 2023 4:06 PM in response to bernardKgonzalez

not really sure about which model exactly it was….

think most likely it would have been one of the latest models at that time… thanks for the advice, would’ve been most awesome had it come sooner lol really liked how they worked may even purchase another pair when the spare cash is in hand…..

for right now, the Sony WI-C310 is doin the job and kinda has an equal feel when they’re being used.

Jun 24, 2023 8:36 AM in response to bernardKgonzalez

Hey bernardKgonzalez,

We'd recommend reviewing the information in this article as it provides steps to help resolve connection issues with Beats: If you can't connect to your wireless Beats product - Apple Support

If that doesn't help, you may want to provide some additional information about the situation.

Which model of device and OS version are you pairing your Beats with?

What does the message you're seeing say?

Thanks!

Jun 29, 2023 1:31 PM in response to bernardKgonzalez

umm sorry but no it hasn’t been solved…. hopefully it may not happen again…. liked how they sounded and how comfy around the neck they are…. gonna get myself another pair, hopefully these will last a bit longer… maybe even get the “replacement plan” to go along with it this time…

thanks for the response 👍🏽

Nov 27, 2023 5:38 PM in response to WinsC1

I had this issue: Beats Flex simply stopped working on my iPad Air 4th gen. When I checked the Bluetooth App, it told me the Beats Flex charge was at zero (0). I knew it was completely charged because I the. tested the buds on my iPhone and they worked.

I tried rebooting the iPad, but still no good. I finally deleted the Beats Flex App from Bluetooth. At that point Bluetooth could no longer find the Beats Flex at all. I tried rebooting the iPad several times without the iPad finding the Beats Flex.

Finally, I turned off Bluetooth and rebooted the iPad trying to get a clean Bluetooth setup. When I turned on Blue tooth again, and had my Beats Flex turned on, Bluetooth finally saw the Beats Flex and I was able to set it up with no further issues.

I hope this helps anyone who is having this same issue.

Concerning the Beats Flex

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.