iTunes

HEllo

I just updated my IOS on my Mac and I'm trying to Download iTunes, but it's not let me install it.

Posted on Jun 22, 2023 6:28 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 22, 2023 6:37 PM

I presume you are using macOS Catalina, or later. iTunes is no longer used with those newer systems, and is no longer available for download.

According to What happened to iTunes? "With macOS Catalina, your iTunes media library is now available in the Apple Music app, Apple TV app, Apple Books app, and Apple Podcasts app. And Finder is where you can manage and sync content on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch."

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 22, 2023 6:37 PM in response to LeveUp_High01

I presume you are using macOS Catalina, or later. iTunes is no longer used with those newer systems, and is no longer available for download.

According to What happened to iTunes? "With macOS Catalina, your iTunes media library is now available in the Apple Music app, Apple TV app, Apple Books app, and Apple Podcasts app. And Finder is where you can manage and sync content on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch."

iTunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.