IPad password not accepted

Using the same Wi-Fi network name And password I can get the link on my iPhone but not on either of my two iPads. Anyone have an answer to this problem?

iPad Pro, iPadOS 16

Posted on Jun 23, 2023 6:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 24, 2023 2:56 PM

Hey As2pD,

Take a moment to first restart, and then if necessary update both iPads to the latest version of iPadOS.

After that, if they still won't connect, try also restarting your router. A simple unplug for 15 seconds and plug back in will typically be enough.

If they don't connect after that, does the iPad give any specific error or message when it fails to connect to Wi-Fi? It may help shed some light on why it is failing. Let us know in a reply to this post.

Cheers!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 24, 2023 2:56 PM in response to As2pD

Hey As2pD,

Take a moment to first restart, and then if necessary update both iPads to the latest version of iPadOS.

After that, if they still won't connect, try also restarting your router. A simple unplug for 15 seconds and plug back in will typically be enough.

If they don't connect after that, does the iPad give any specific error or message when it fails to connect to Wi-Fi? It may help shed some light on why it is failing. Let us know in a reply to this post.

Cheers!

IPad password not accepted

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.