Battery Replacement: Battery Health above 80%

Hi!

I have an iphone 13 (covered by Apple Care+) and i have 92% battery health. My battery gets me through most of the day on a normal day however on days with heavy use it is hard to get through the day.

Is there a way to get the battery replaced before I reach the 80% or lower battery health? How much would it cost? Is the cost reduced with Apple Care+ even if my battery health is above 80%?

Thanks!

iPhone 13, iOS 16

Posted on Jun 23, 2023 9:47 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 23, 2023 9:54 PM

officialthomash Said:

"Battery Replacement: Battery Health above 80%: Hi! I have an iphone 13 (covered by Apple Care+) and i have 92% battery health. My battery gets me through most of the day on a normal day however on days with heavy use it is hard to get through the day.Is there a way to get the battery replaced before I reach the 80% or lower battery health? How much would it cost? Is the cost reduced with Apple Care+ even if my battery health is above 80%?"

-------

Let it Sit.

Apple recommends you get a new battery, when the Battery Health reaches 80% or less. So, you're fine for now.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 23, 2023 9:54 PM in response to officialthomash

officialthomash Said:

"Battery Replacement: Battery Health above 80%: Hi! I have an iphone 13 (covered by Apple Care+) and i have 92% battery health. My battery gets me through most of the day on a normal day however on days with heavy use it is hard to get through the day.Is there a way to get the battery replaced before I reach the 80% or lower battery health? How much would it cost? Is the cost reduced with Apple Care+ even if my battery health is above 80%?"

-------

Let it Sit.

Apple recommends you get a new battery, when the Battery Health reaches 80% or less. So, you're fine for now.

Battery Replacement: Battery Health above 80%

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.